Emergency power – Preventing interruptions
ide has emergency power equipment installed across a wide range of healthcare facilities across the UK. Our expansive product line contains advanced solutions for a wide range of applications, from operating theaters to radiography centres. We specialise in the design of fully integrated emergency power systems such as:
- Low Voltage Switchgear – site portable, perfect for environments where power needs to be relocated.
- Generator Connection Points – fitted to the inside or outside of a building, allowing a safe and quick connection of a backup generator to your facility’s electrical system.
- Automatic Changeover Panels – solution designed to transfer an electrical supply to a back up generator in the event of power failure.
- DS2 Power Distribution Panels – external feed pilars for hospitals across the UK which are vital to mobile MRI/CAT scanners.
Improve the co-ordination between you emergency power systems
Many older healthcare facilities have a wide range of different equipment installed, resulting in a mix of products and technologies. Lack of system co-ordination can result in loss of power to critical care loads, ide provides emergency power solutions that ensure all systems are fully coordinated.
Providing the total package
ide offers safe, reliable product solutions for the entire electrical infrastructure. We provide a full range of services from start to finish including:
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Engineered Solutions and Equipment Selection
- Technical Support
- Site Delivery
- Testing and Maintenance
For more information on our emergency power solutions send us your requirements and an engineer will contact you iimmediately