ide Systems specialise in the design and manufacture of fixed and temporary electrical distribution solutions for a wide range of industries. Our solutions are designed to create opportunities, solve problems and reduce risk for our customers. Our popular solutions include: LV Switchgear, Changeover Panels, Control Panels, Generator Connection Points and Power Distribution Panels.
Electrical Test Engineer Job Role
ide Systems is looking for an Electrical Test Engineer to join our team at our Head Office and Manufacturing Centre in Cannock, Staffordshire.
The role can be adapted and tailored to suit the right candidate. It would suit an individual who is keen to pursue a career in electrical test engineering and offers great opportunity to develop engineering, management and leadership skills, or to an individual who has experience in a similar role looking to develop further in their career.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate’s day to day tasks will include:
- Ownership of electrical test facilities, processes and procedures
- Diagnosis of root causes and implementing corrective & preventative actions for equipment failure
- Working on LV circuitry, fault finding and function testing
- Marking up drawings and test reports ensuring controlled procedures are adhered to
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work to their own initiative and part of a team
- 2391 C&G (or equivalent) is advantageous
- Experience carrying out electrical tests independently
- Ability to read from engineering drawings
- Panel wiring experience
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
£12.00 – £14.00 an hour depending on experience
To find out more information, or to apply for this role please contact Production Manager Nathan Day on 01543 574111. Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.