Event Power Distribution Equipment
Easy to install, robust and easily maintained
ide work closely with the event industry and have a large fleet of products that can cover all eventualities. Our event power distribution is designed to cater for all event requirements - supporting entertainment stages, PA systems, lighting, audio visual and refreshment areas. We support many high profile indoor and outdoor events within the UK and Europe.
All equipment is designed with modern material enclosures and crash frames (where applicable) to allow for ease of connections in site and for increased protection.
If our core products do not match your needs inform our engineering department who can design to your requirement.
Our event power distribution has been designed to be easy to install, robust and easily maintained. All equipment is weatherproof, durable and relocatable – perfect for the event industry.
ide offer the following event power distribution equipment:
- From hand-portable to containerised (Up to 4000A, these include Plug and Play (Cee-form & Powerlock connection) distribution
- Automatic and Manual Changeover panels (Up to 3200A)
- In-line protection (Up to 3200A)
- Primary distribution (Up to 3200A)
- Weatherproof 110V transformers
- Multicore 13A, 16A, 32A, 63A and 125A single and three phase cable ranging from 1M to 100M in length
- Singlecore 70mm, 95mm, 120mm, 150mm, 185mm and 240mm lugged or powerlock cable sets ranging from 1M to 100M in length
- Specialist LED lighting equipment
- Cable Ramps