Intelligent Power Distribution
A cost effective electrical distribution solution design to reduce on-site energy costs.
The intelligent power distribution board features a built in cloud based based energy management system that allows you to record data from any of the multifunction power meters.
Intelligent Power Distribution – Features
- Remote monitoring system allows you to login and set your agreed cost per socket outlet (Pence per kWh)
- 7 day/24 hour timer allows you to turn sockets on/off to limit energy consumption
- Up to date data collection every 30 minutes via Excel workbook
- Instant messaging service via email or SMS in the event of mains failure
- Compatible with PC, tablet and smartphones – access from anywhere across the globe
- Can be configured to suit your requirements
What can you monitor?
Each outlet on the intelligent power distribution board is fitted with a multi-function power meter with an digital LCD screen which allows you to monitor:
- Power Factor
The intelligent power distribution board features a remote trip capability to allow the user to turn off circuits when they no longer need to be used.
- Available 32A-630A
- Socket outlets from 16A-125A (IP44 and IP67 available)
- Hardwired distribution circuits for permanent application
- MCB’s have C-type trip curves, all RCD’s and RCBO’s are type A
- Multifunction power meter V, I, HZ, kWh, kVA and PF
- Optional switchable and adjustable earth leakage
- IP rating: IP54 up to IP65
- Stainless steel 1.4003 or Zintec 2.00mm enclosures available
- RAL colours available upon request