Intelligent Power Distribution
A cost effective electrical distribution solution design to reduce on-site energy costs.
The intelligent power distribution board features a built in cloud based based energy management system that allows you to record data from any of the multifunction power meters.
The intelligent power distribution board is a concept designed and manufactured in the UK by ide Systems. The distribution board incorporates smart power technology which allows the end user to monitor the power usage on each socket. The intelligent power distribution board is a cost effective solution which is designed to add value to your project.
Intelligent Power Distribution – Features
- Remote monitoring system allows you to login and set your agreed cost per socket outlet (Pence per kWh)
- 7 day/24 hour timer allows you to turn sockets on/off to limit energy consumption
- Up to date data collection every 30 minutes via Excel workbook
- Instant messaging service via email or SMS in the event of mains failure
- Compatible with PC, tablet and smartphones – access from anywhere across the globe
- Can be configured to suit your requirements
What can you monitor?
Each outlet on the intelligent power distribution board is fitted with a multi-function power meter with an digital LCD screen which allows you to monitor:
- Power Factor
The intelligent power distribution board features a remote trip capability to allow the user to turn off circuits when they no longer need to be used.
- Available 32A-630A
- Socket outlets from 16A-125A (IP44 and IP67 available)
- Hardwired distribution circuits for permanent application
- MCB’s have C-type trip curves, all RCD’s and RCBO’s are type A
- Multifunction power meter V, I, HZ, kWh, kVA and PF
- Optional switchable and adjustable earth leakage
- IP rating: IP54 up to IP65
- Stainless steel 1.4003 or Zintec 2.00mm enclosures available
- RAL colours available upon request