A 63A three-phase (400V) power distribution box designed to distribute temporary power from one area to another. The 63A plug and play distribution board is easy to relocate across site and blends in with the surrounding environment.
All switchgear and Tri-rated wiring is housed within an insulated thermoplastic enclosure, with recessed socket and switchgear panels for mechanical protection. Transparent windows are used to allow visual identification of the switchgear status and allow access in event of a trip. The enclosure incorporates integrated carry handles, stacking feet/raisers, external brass earth stud and all necessary electrical hazard warning identification.
The enclosure material is black 4mm LLDPE, a robust and shock resistant thermoplastic, complete with foam rubber sealing material (EPDM). IK10 rated.
- Incomer: 63A 400V 3P+N+E IP67 Appliance Inlet. Protection: No
- Outgoing: 1 x 63A 400V 3P+N+E IP67 Pnl Mnt Skt (feed through). Protection: No
- Outgoing: 6 x 32A 230V 1P+N+E IP44 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 6 x 32A 2 Pole 30mA RCBO
- Outgoing: 6 x 16A 230V 1P+N+E IP44 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 6 x 16A 2 Pole 30mA RCBO
- Dimensions H340 x W560 x D350 (mm)
- Weight: 17kg
All temporary power distribution boxes are manufactured by ide Systems Ltd in the UK and tested to BS 7671 (12 Months Certification) and the products used within our distribution systems conform to EN 60309, EN 60529, EN 60947 and have a 12 month warranty.