A 400A three-phase (400V) powerlock distribution board designed to distribute temporary power from one area to another. The 400A plug and play distribution board is easy to relocate across site and blends in well with the surrounding environment. User has the option to hardwire into the standby generator using powerlock or lugged terminations.
All switchgear and Tri-rated wiring is housed within a purpose built polyethylene enclosure, with recessed socket and switchgear panels for mechanical protection. Transparent windows are used to allow visual identification of the switchgear status and allow access in event of a trip. The inlet supply has a phase rotation monitor and each outlet has a red â€˜Power Onâ€™ neon light. External brass earth stud. Complete unit mounted within a stainless steel crash frame with forklift pockets.
The enclosure is fabricated from black 10mm thick 300-grade high density polyethylene, offering good impact resistance, chemical resistance and high rigidity. Density of 0.96 g/cmÂ³, less than 0.01% moisture absorption, service temperature from -50 to +80Â°C with greater than 1014 surface resistance. IK09 Rated.
Incomer: 400A 400V 3P+N+E Powerlock Drain Connectors. Protection: 400A 4 Pole MCCB
- Outgoing: 400A 400V 3P+N+E Powerlock Source Connectors (feed through). Protection: No
- Outgoing: 3 x 125A 400V 3P+N+E IP67 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 3 x 125A 4 Pole MCCB c/w Adjustable/Switchable Earth Leakage
- Outgoing: 3 x 63A 400V 3P+N+E IP67 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 3 x 63A 4 Pole C-Type MCB & 100mA RCD
- Outgoing: 3 x 63A 230V 1P+N+E IP67 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 3 x 63A 2 Pole C-Type MCB & 100mA RCD
- Outgoing: 3 x 32A 400V 3P+N+E IP67 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 3 x 32A 4 Pole 30mA C-Type RCBO
- Outgoing: 2 x 16A 230V 1P+N+E IP67 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 2 x 16A 2 Pole 30mA C-Type RCBO
- Dimensions:H1392 x W612 x D495 (mm)
- Weight 110kgs
All temporary power distribution equipment is manufactured by IDE in the UK and tested to BS 7671 (12 Months Certification). The products used within our distribution systems conform to EN 60309, EN 60529, EN 60947 and have a 12 month warranty.