Purchase and Rent Temporary Power Products from the Industry Experts.
All products are manufactured in the UK by our experienced production team. We have depots across the UK that can cater to your projects when needed.
We're on your side
Our vision and mission start with sustainability and innovation as the driving force, leading IDE to become the go to trusted adviser within the temporary power industry.
IDE will be the company of choice for clients, partners, employees and shareholders; who seek to work with a company widely recognised as a market leader in the design, manufacture and rental of industry-leading products.
By bringing a focus on power distribution, IDE will achieve leadership in the creation of value for our clients, partners, employees and shareholders; becoming the go-to trusted advisor for our customers and end users worldwide.
Less talk more action
Our passion for a low carbon future lies within our innovative products that reduce costs and power wastage yet increases efficiency. Products are built to last ensuring longevity, they are also reconfigurable which enables our customers to reuse the product for multiple projects.
A UK Manufacturer for over 25 years.
- > Investment in the latest manufacturing equipment has enabled us to build to customer requirements effectively.
- > Investment in our people, developing their skills for the future of the temporary power industry.
- > All products built in house allows us to control lead times for our customers, which means quality-built products, delivered on time.
- > Investing time into building solid partnerships with industry leading suppliers.
- > Quality and safety assured: Accredited to ISO 9001:2015, and fully compliant with global electrical practices, every item of equipment is thoroughly tested before it leaves our premises.
- > High quality manufacturing: All equipment is assembled by skilled staff at our Manufacturing Centre in Cannock, incorporating only the highest quality components to ensure maximum performance and reliability.
“IDE provided ﬁrst class consultancy on the project, offering a temporary solution to support the facility’s electrical infrastructure whilst major building work was being conducted. The installation exceeded expectations, especially given the facility’s status as a listed building”