The IDE PMC-1 is a distribution controller for monitoring power usage via the Cloud. It is used for controlling power switching and external devices such as alarms, lighting and heaters.
Designed to fit into IDE’s range of distribution boards for both event and industrial power, it allows the power provider full data capture of power usage and system functionality. Multiple units can be configured into a local communication network and can communicate to the Cloud via a single internet connection.
- Power measurement: 32 CT inputs 1000:1 ratio
- Trip detection: 32 trip detection inputs
- Power Switching: 32 relay contacts for switching contactors based on calender programming or fault detection
- Inputs: 8 logic inputs for button detection or signalling
- Outputs: 8 volt free contactors for external signalling
- MODBUS: Industry standard MODBUS for use with a range of meters
- Site Network: xBEE industrial WiFi communication with full meshing. Up to 400M range per unit
- Internet Connection: WIFI, GSM, RJ45, wired connection
- H320 x W80 x D110 (mm)