63A three-phase mains distribution unit designed to distribute temporary power from one area to another.
The 63A 3 phase plug and play distribution board is easy to relocate across site and blends in with the surrounding environment. Equipment housed in a polyethylene enclosure, with recessed Socket and Switchgear panels for mechanical protection. Enclosure incorporates integrated lifting handles and rails for ease of handling and stacking. Inlet supply has phase rotation monitor and each outlet has a red ‘Power On’ neon light. External brass earth stud.
The enclosure is fabricated from black 10mm thick 300-Grade High Density Polyethylene, offering good impact resistance, chemical resistance and high rigidity. Density of 0.96 g/cm³, less than 0.01% moisture absorption, impact strength of 10 kJ/m², service temperature from -50 to +80°C, with greater than 1014Ω surface resistance. IP55 Rated.
- Incomer: 63A 400V 3P+N+E IP67 Appliance Inlet. Protection: 63A 4 Pole MCB
- Outgoing: 63A 400V 3P+N+E IP44 Pnl Mnt Skt. Feedthrough not protected
- Outgoing: 3 x 32A 400V 3P+N+E IP44 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 3 x 32A 4 Pole 30mA RCBO
- Outgoing: 6 x 32A 230V 1P+N+E IP44 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 6 x 32A 2 Pole 30mA RCBO
- Outgoing: 6 x 16A 230V 1P+N+E IP44 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 6 x 16A 2 Pole 30mA RCBO
- Dimensions H600 x W550 x D495 (mm)
- Weight: 34kg