Low Voltage Switchgear
Custom built solutions, designed to suit applications across a variety of industry sectors.
ide's Low Voltage Switchgear is suitable for industries that depend on a fixed power source to support daily operations. All Low Voltage Switchgear is configurable for TX and generator distribution or synchronised generator distribution allowing future extension if required.
Low Voltage Switchboard – Standard Specification
- IP31 (standard) to IP55 ingress protection
- Busbar rating up to 4000amps with full neutral
- Busbar fault rating-50kA 1/3 sec or 80kA 1 sec
- Fully rated earth bar with options for supplementary bonding
or fully bonded
- ACB or MCCB devices as standard, fuse switch
- Options up to Form 4 type 6 separation
- RAL 7021 external paint finish as standard
- IP20 Perspex secondary barriers fitted in front of busbars
- Our Low Voltage Switchboard has front access floor or crash frame mounted site distribution.
All Low Voltage Switchgear boards are built by our Electrical Engineers who offer customisation options based on your requirements.
ide can offer a range of low voltage switchboards housed within 20ft and 40ft ISO containers which provide protection for equipment and personnel in harsh environments and also makes the logistics of transportation and lifting such equipment into temporary installations far easier.
As these solutions are used on different projects across the globe, we offer additional options on the container fit-out.
Mains Power Distribution Panels
ide’s Mains Distribution Panels are fitted with multiple outputs, designed to distribute electrical power to critical applications. We can provide Mains Power Distribution Units ranging from 400amp up to and including 4000amp to BS EN 60439 up to form 4 type 6. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Working direct with switch gear manufacturers, all products used adhere to BS 60947 and tested in accordance with BS7671 when complete. Ranging up to 4000A (400V) our designed enclosures are produced to BS 60439 (Parts 1,2,3 & 4) and can be specified up to Form 4 Type 6.