Temporary Site Power Distribution
Stainless Steel Three-phase mains distribution units
ide offer various site power distribution options including three-phase mains distribution units for use on any temporary electrical installations and construction sites. All Equipment is housed in a 1.4003 (3CR12) stainless steel enclosure designed to IP55 with textured powder coat finish to RAL9005 – black. (Other colours are available on request).
Site Power Distribution Boards – Standard Specification
- Main door to gain access to final distribution circuits, secondary door for access to main switch only. Both doors provided with a pad lock facility.
- Bottom entry 3mm aluminum gland plate, top mounted rain cover, and pre-punched sides for outgoing socket mounting from 16A to 63A, IP44 and IP67.
- Enclosure mounted within a galvanized box section crash frame complete with fork lift pockets. (125A version on galvanized floor stand).
- 4 Pole incoming MCCB with Thermal-Magnetic trip. Optional adjustable / switchable incoming earth leakage.
- 4 Pole busbar distribution system allowing easy connection of 2 pole and 4 pole outgoing devices, RCD’s and RCBO’s.
- Internal earth bar bonded to external earth studs on enclosure and frame.
110v Three Phase Site Transformers
ide offer 10kVA and 20kVA, 415V input, 110V Step-down three phase Transformers with 110V industrial 16A & 32A CTE (centre tap earthed) outputs for the operation of power tools, machinery and other site equipment.
The Transformers are housed in a heavy duty sheet steel enclosure which is provides resistance to harsh environments on site.
Each pair of 16A sockets is protected by a single 20A DP MCB and each 32A socket is protected by a 32A DP MCB.
For more information on our site power distribution products check out our product data sheets below, or call us on 01543 574111
Alternatively send us your site power distribution requirements below and an engineer will contact you shortly