Temporary Site Power Distribution
Designed to meet the needs of your project
ide offer a wide range of site power distribution solutions for use on temporary electrical installations, construction sites and industrial plants. We offer a plug and play option or a hardwired facility with a glanded incomer and single and three phase outgoing sockets.
Site Power Distribution Boards – Standard Range
- Main door to gain access to final distribution circuits, secondary door for access to main switch only. Both doors provided with a pad lock facility.
- Bottom entry 3mm aluminum gland plate, top mounted rain cover, and pre-punched sides for outgoing socket mounting from 16A to 63A, IP44 and IP67.
- Enclosure mounted within a galvanized box section crash frame complete with fork lift pockets. (125A version on galvanized floor stand).
- 4 Pole incoming MCCB with Thermal-Magnetic trip. Optional adjustable / switchable incoming earth leakage.
- 4 Pole busbar distribution system allowing easy connection of 2 pole and 4 pole outgoing devices, RCD’s and RCBO’s.
- Internal earth bar bonded to external earth studs on enclosure and frame.
Site Power Distribution Boards – Options
All of our site power distribution boards can be modified with the following options:
- Available 63A-630A
- 230V-400V single and three phase – 50hz
- Interchangeable socket outlets from 16A – 63A (IP44 or IP67 available)
- Glanded hardwire facility
- MCBs have C-type trip curves, all RCDs and RCBOs are type A
- IP rating: IP54 up to IP65
- Stainless steel 1.4003 or Zintec 2.00mm enclosures available
- Door locking padlockable handle
- Secondary door for access to main supply for safe isolation
- Galvanised crash frame, forklift pockets and certified lifting points
- Optional switchable and adjustable earth leakage
- External earth stud on crash frame and enclosure
- RAL colours available upon request
Temporary Mains Distribution Units
We also design and manufacture low voltage mains distribution units ranging from 630A-3200A which can be installed on any temporary electrical installation. The temporary mains distribution units are engineered to withstand damage from harsh weathering conditions and corrosion.
110v Three Phase Site Transformers
ide offer 10kVA and 20kVA, 415V input, 110V Step-down three phase Transformers with 110V industrial 16A & 32A CTE (centre tap earthed) outputs for the operation of power tools, machinery and other site equipment.
The Transformers are housed in a heavy duty sheet steel enclosure which is provides resistance to harsh environments on site.
Each pair of 16A sockets is protected by a single 20A DP MCB and each 32A socket is protected by a 32A DP MCB.
Check out our range of temporary site power solutions in our engineered solutions catalogue.
For more information on our site power distribution products check out our product data sheets below, or call us on 01543 574111
Alternatively send us your site power distribution requirements below and an engineer will contact you shortly