A 32A single-phase (230V) steel toblerone designed to distribute temporary power from one area to another. The 32A plug and play distribution board is easy to relocate across site and blends in well with the surrounding environment. Comes in a self extinguishing enclosure, fully insulated and manufactured from hard butyl rubber. Resistant to atmospherics and chemical agents. IP55 Rated.
- Incomer: 32A 230V 1P+N+E IP67 Appliance Inlet. Protection: No
- Outgoing: 1 x 32A 230V 1P+N+E IP44 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: No
- Outgoing: 12 x 13A 230V 1P+N+E IP44 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: No
- Suits Generator Size: 10-25Kva
- Dimensions H125 x W245 x D550 (mm)
- Weight: 6kg
All temporary power distribution boxes are manufactured by IDE in the UK and tested to BS 7671 (12 Months Certification) and the products used within our distribution systems conform to EN 60309, EN 60529, EN 60947 and have a 12 month warranty.