A 125A three-phase (400V) power distribution box designed to distribute temporary power from one area to another. The 125A 3 phase plug and play distribution board is easy to relocate across site and blends in with the surrounding environment.
All switchgear and Tri-rated wiring is housed within a purpose built polyethylene enclosure, with recessed socket and switchgear panels for mechanical protection. Transparent windows are used to allow visual identification of the switchgear status and allow access in event of a trip. The enclosure incorporates integrated carry handles, common stacking rails, external brass earth stud and all necessary electrical hazard warning identification.
The enclosure is fabricated from black 10mm thick 300-grade high density polyethylene, offering good impact resistance, chemical resistance and high rigidity. Density of 0.96 g/cmÂ³, less than 0.01% moisture absorption, service temperature from -50 to +80Â°C with greater than 1014 surface resistance. IK09 Rated.
- Incomer: 125A 400V 3P+N+E IP67 Appliance Inlet. Protection: 125A 4 Pole MCCB
- Outgoing: 3 x 63A 400V 3P+N+E IP67 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 3 x 63A 4 Pole C-Type MCB and 100mA RCD
- Outgoing: 6 x 63A 230V 1P+N+E IP67 Pnl Mnt Skt. Protection: 6 x 63A 2 Pole C-Type MCB and 100mA RCD
- Suits Generator Size: 60-160kva
- Dimensions: H600 x W550 x D495
- Weight 41kgs
All temporary power distribution boxes are manufactured by IDE in the UK and tested to BS 7671 (12 Months Certification) and the products used within our distribution systems conform to EN 60309, EN 60529, EN 60947 and have a 12 month warranty.